Saturday, November 27, 2010

And on the sixth day there was more work!

CME and haircuts, oh my!
Yeah, so today was a pretty awesome productive day! yeah! Instead of going to the football game with the band, which I only regret a little, I finished a CME (computational math for engineers) P-set, which had been bugging me for a while. You just gotta love surface integrals! MMMMMM!!! Nothing like taking a surface integral over some f(x,y,z) or even better f(r,theta,phi). Yummy times ahead definetely for CME!

But then the most exciting thing happened today. I knew I needed a haircut and was going to go to the Stanford Hair Styling, but then I learned that it was a whole $20 for a haircut there. A WHOLE $20!!! I'm not made of money! So instead I finished the haircut that I started on two days ago and cut all of my hair down to my short length with only these pair of scissors and this comb an. Truth be told, I did mess up on the bangs, but it looks mostly OK! Overall consensus for myself, not a bad decision. Now I'm sporting a semi-OK haircut and still have my $20. Yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment