Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So up here studying at Green


Things are quiet! QUIET! I can hear zombies outside, but they are being kept at bay thanks to these awesome peeps! But anyways, I'm working on CS assignment little schemer. I'm not cool like the other kids that finish it so fast, but I am attempting to finish it by today so I can work on my other CS assignment due Friday as well. Hmmm, I'm a little behind work but that's ok :D


Tonight I'm going to a BASES event in which Peter Thiel is coming to talk at Tressidor. For you guys that don't know Peter Thiel, he is the cofounder of PayPal and is the first primary investor in Facebook. He is an amazing individual whose networth is currently estimated at 1.3 Billion Dollars. That's a lot of dough! Amazing! Well anyways better be going to some awesome CS! ADIOS, and remember, zombies do not like light! Use a bike light

No comments:

Post a Comment