Monday, November 22, 2010

First day of break...

So I'm not going to lie... but it is kinda lonely still being on campus during the break. True there are a lot of things to do and a lot of work to do, but it's weird not seeing people in classes or seeing a ton of people crawling around campus. I do admit it is nice to get work done, and actually have time to do things like start a blog about my normal life here at Stanford University. So I guess today I chilled out to some sweet music and did my laundry, always a good thing. Maybe later today I'll go to Palo Alto. We'll see. We'll see :D

In the words of one last past...

See the Future... Power the Future! 


These words I live my life to now. They are the motto of what drives my soul to do more. Mmmmm.... This reminds me. I have a ton of homework. CME 100 is a really hard class, I must admit. Triple integrals, line integrals, surface integrals. I've never even dreamed that classes could be this diffulcult. I must admit, coming from such a low income background, a low income high school, to Stanford is a jump, a change so immense that it causes me to tremble, but only a bit. Just a little itty bit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment