Friday, November 26, 2010

YAY!!! CHERRYBOMB FINALLY!


CHERYBOMB ARRIVAL!



 So about two weeks ago I had ordered Cherrybomb, a movie that stares Rupert Grint (I <3 him) and various others (not so important). I was so so so soooo excited to get it but today when I did receive my movie, I learned that I could not play it on my MacBook Pro unless I switched my drivers to a different region (Cherrybomb is from the lovely UK). I became absolutely devastated, sad, depressed! But then the light shone in the form of.... OPENSUSE LINUX! I totally had forgotten that I have one of my computers running Linux. So I put in my disk into my linux computer and viola!!! I have now a working version of Cherrybomb for my viewing pleasure!! I"M SO EXCITED!! I smell an awesome movie night coming up. Especially with my mom's awesome care package that she sent in with granola and popcorn!! I love you mom (she is the best person ever!) !!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment