Monday, November 29, 2010

Inception Deception!


INCEPTION!!!!!

Inception was awesome at Flicks today. Not a huge turnout of people, but everybody is trying to catch up from the "No-Work" relaxing break which was awesome! I mean, I did try and do some work but for the most part, didn't work out. But anyways to Inception... After seeing it a second time... HE WAS DEFINITELY STILL ASLEEP!!! The choice of words of when he went to see his family reveal how stuck he is still asleep. I think in my opinion that Mal actually woke herself up when she killed herself and that Cobb is still stuck in that deep sleep. Catch up to Mal man!!!!! 

Looking fly for Flicks!     
So happy that my CME group also finished our group assignment on time... AWESOME SAUCE!!! This is the first time I've ever gone to class actually feeling good and awesome! Thanks group!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment